UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. – The Penn State football public single game ticket sale will begin on Wednesday, July 13 at 10 a.m.
(Photo by Paul Burdick. For more of Burdick’s work click here)
Fans can currently purchase season tickets, PSU Pick ’Em and Recent Grad packages. Nittany Lion Club members can purchase single game tickets now as part of their exclusive presale.
All games, including the Penn State White Out game against Ohio State, will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis until they are sold out. Variable pricing for single game tickets will be used again this year with single game tickets starting at just $40 per person. To purchase tickets, fans can visit PSUnrivaled.com, call 1-800-NITTANY (weekdays from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) or visit the Bryce Jordan Center ticket office weekdays from 9 a.m-4:30 p.m. Fans are able to choose their own single game seats online by utilizing the Ticketmaster Interactive Seat Map.
The Penn State football home schedule includes five Big Ten opponents for the first time in program history – Minnesota (Oct. 1), Maryland (Oct. 8; noon), Ohio State (Oct. 22; 8 p.m.), Iowa (Nov. 5; 7:30 p.m.) and Michigan State (Nov. 26). Penn State also hosts Kent State (Sept. 3; 3:30 p.m.) and Temple (Sept. 17; noon) in non-conference play.
Fans interested in purchasing single game tickets can review the single game seating chart by price and refer to the FAQ on the variable pricing system at www.GoPSUsports.com/tickets.
Advance parking for each home game can be purchased as part of the July 13 ticket sale as well. General parking purchased in advance is $15, while paying to park on game day when arriving to the general lots will cost $40. Fans are encouraged to purchase parking passes in advance to not only realize the savings, but to assist in smoother traffic and parking operations as well. Fans can purchase up to three advance single game parking passes per account, per game.
The PSU Pick ’Em partial season plan allows fans to create their own four-game partial plan at Beaver Stadium this season. Pricing for the PSU Pick ’Em starts at only $270 depending on seat location and selected games.
Here is the breakdown of the PSU Pick ’Em package:
Choose one: Ohio State (Oct. 22; Penn State White Out) or Iowa (Nov. 5; Seats for Service Members)
Choose one: Temple (Sept. 17; Stripe Out) or Maryland (Oct. 8; Homecoming)
Choose two: Kent State (Sept. 3; Home Opener), Minnesota (Oct. 1; Blue Band Jam) or Michigan State (Nov. 26; Senior Day)
For more information on advance single game parking, go to: www.gopsusports.com/tickets/m-footbl-parking.html.
2016 Penn State Football Game Themes:
Kent State, September 3: Youth Football, Cheer and Dance Day; Scout Celebration
- The home opener against Kent State will be Youth Football, Cheer and Dance Day.
- Scout Celebration will include Boy Scout and Girl Scout organizations, who can purchase special ticket packages at a reduced rate by calling 1-800-NITTANY.
Temple, September 17: Penn State Stripe Out; Community Heroes Day; Faculty/Staff Day
- This year will be the Second Annual Penn State Stripe Out. Each section will be coordinated in either all blue or white clothing to create a stripe effect in Beaver Stadium. More info about the Stripe Out will be released in August. The game will be a student section White Out.
- Community Heroes Day — police, fire, EMT — are eligible for a special ticket package that includes a free blue or white t-shirt for the Stripe Out. For more information, call 1-800-NITTANY.
Minnesota, October 1: Blue Band Jam; All-University Day
- The Penn State Blue Band and Penn State Athletics will host the Third Annual “Blue Band Jam” prior to the Minnesota home game. A select number of high schools will perform at the Bryce Jordan Center alongside the Blue Band, the event is free and open to the public.
- The annual All-University Day will include involvement of student representatives during halftime. Additionally, faculty and staff from each Commonwealth campus are invited to attend the game at a discounted rate by calling 1-800-NITTANY.
Maryland, October 8: Homecoming; Varsity ‘S’ Day; Celebrate Agriculture
- The Alumni Blue Band will be featured as they join the Blue Band performance at halftime of the Homecoming clash with Maryland. The Homecoming court will parade onto the field and the 2016-17 King and Queen will be announced during halftime. The annual Homecoming Parade will be held on campus and downtown State College on Friday night, October 7.
- The College of Agricultural Sciences will be celebrating the origins of Penn State as the Farmers High School of Pennsylvania by Celebrating Agriculture at the Snider Ag Arena before and after the game and invites the general public to join.
Ohio State, October 22: Penn State White Out
- All fans are encouraged to sport white attire to ensure a Penn State White Out for the clash with the Buckeyes. The official White Out T-shirt can be purchased at the Penn State Bookstore.
Iowa, November 5: Military Appreciation Day; Seats for Service Members
- Penn State will honor the men and women who have bravely served our country by dedicating a game to them; appropriately when the Nittany Lions take the field against Iowa’s. Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets to be donated to military members and their families through the “Seats for Service Members” program. ROTC elite, active duty, Wounded Warriors, and veterans will be honored during the game.
- The 2016 “Seats for Service Members” program has already produced more than 3,000 donated tickets by Penn State fans for active duty and veteran military personnel.
Michigan State, November 26: Senior Day
- The home schedule concludes with Senior Day in Beaver Stadium against the Spartans. The Nittany Lion seniors will be introduced for the final time in front of the Beaver Stadium faithful.